Friday 22 October 2010

Christ Church Commemoration Ball 2011

If you are reading this post, then chances are you have found your way here via the Christ Church Commemoration Ball 2011 website that I created. I had initially planned to have my own website/portfolio up by now, and for the Christ Church site to link to that, but you know what they say about "the best laid plans of mice and men".

That aside, I should probably briefly introduce myself to those of you still baffled as to why you are here and who I am. My name is Alex Noon, and I am a Game Design student at the University of Westminster; I also do Web Design on the side. This blog is part of an assignment for one of my University modules, but at the same time, it's an insight into who I am, so I figured it's the next best place to link people to given that my website is not yet up. As for why a student from the University of Westminster, is making a website for Oxford, well you can thank my brother (Christopher Noon) for that; people in high places and whatnot.

With a bit of luck, my website will be up and running soon, so the Christ Church site will no longer have to redirect you here. But until then, this will have to do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment